Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First day of driving auto car

Finally i get my car on Monday around 4pm. I have to learn how to drive since i do not know how to drive an auto car. My grandfather has been emitted to the hospital on Monday night, we rushed to the hospital at `11.00pm till 2.00am only we get home. The next day after we went to visit my grandpa, my uncle and aunt teach me how to drive the car. I found that auto car is much more easy to drive compare to the manual one. Today, in the afternoon, we went to visit my grandpa again but this time i drove my grandma and my mum there. I feel quite nervous during driving since my mum do not know how to drive so nobody can help if i stuck in the middle of the road. Since i am not very good in parking so i have to park far far away. I found that i park too too far away, which causes my grandma need to walk for a long distance, i feel so sorry for that. Around 2.40pm, after we have visited my grandpa we went for a tea at Good Old Times Cafe near to the hospital at Bandar Puteri. I enjoy having tea there since i like the environment in the cafe a lot. After that i park my car again so that it can be nearer to the hospital this time. I found a parking successfully. So we went up to give my grandpa some food. After a while we went home. When i was going to reverse my car from the parking lot, it make me feel so headace and tired. Because what, due to my driving plus reversing car skill, i causes more than 10 cars to wait me for reversing the car out. Omg..really pening kepala lah when people saw my skill. I was kind of nervous there since all the drivers were looking at me and my car was in the wrong lane somemore which is opposite to their car..malu lah..but luckily non of them honk me or maybe they saw my P label so they know i was still a very very new driver. Thanks god we can reach home safely and tomorrow i have to drive there again hoping that i can reverse my car successfully. I really have parctise more to improve my driving skill.