Sunday, May 24, 2009

Perodua Myvi

I am now going to school early in the morning with wan ching. Since her father come and fetch me every morning. According to her, her father will only send me to school for another two weeks. Which mean after school holidays, her father will no longer send me to school where i have to find my own transport. I called the aunty van that day, and the aunty says the van already full so i don't know whoelse can send me to school. So, my parents decide to buy a new car for me, so that i can drive to school even during co-curriculum i can drive home too. Yesterday they have went to the perodua shop and make an order for the Myvi. It was an auto car since i am not good in managing the gear so auto is pretty good for me. I want grey but they want silver, so end up with silver at last. But i am trying to persuade my mum to change to grey, haven't success yet. Will be getting my car around this two weeks. After i get my car, i have to learn again since i did'nt drive auto car before. I think auto car is quite easy compare to manual.